- Added: Additional variables for "Format of the text used to replace deleted attachments"
- Fixed: Issue with excessive memory allocation during Antiphishing scan
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect blocking of attachments based on the dangerous attachment rule
- Fixed: Issue with wrong value of enveloper sender in MS Exchange quarantine
- Fixed: Issue with removing of multiline headers in Rules
- Fixed: Issue with a redundant log for infected attachment. When the blocked attachment is moved to quarantine and contains an infection, redundant entry with "unable to clean" action created in the virlog was fixed